What I wanted to do was to paint sunlight on the side of a house.E.H.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hayali Aşıklar



The Canadian movie, Les Amours Imaginaires, excited me so much that I thought it would be the hittest for me however it turned out to be a big disappointment.There was no scenario in the first place. I don't think the trio even shared anything... Only the costumes of the girl kept me entertained since she dressed really retro and reminded me of girls on the streets of Montmarte, Paris. The director Xavier Dolan tries to fill the gap of the lack of the story by slow motion shots but that makes the movie even slower. The close-ups he uses extensively are finds their place well, though. And so, I do not think it is a movie which is more than any experimental-trying-to-be-independant one.

No comments:

Post a Comment